January 4, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the Town of Grand Coulee for the year of 2019 has been prepared and is open to inspection in the office of the assessor from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm on the following days: Monday to Friday, January 4, 2019 to February 8, 2019. A bylaw pursuant to section 214 of The Municipalities Act has been passed and the assessment notices have been sent as required.
Any person who wishes to appeal against his or her assessment is required to file his or her notice of appeal, accompanied by a $50.00 appeal fee which will be returned if the appeal is successful, with: The Assessor, Town of Grand Coulee, Box 72, Site 200, Grand Coulee, SK S4P 2Z2, by the 8th day of February, 2019.
Dated this 4th day of January, 2019.
Tobi Duck, Assessor
To find more information on your property assessment, go to www.samaview.ca/sama/
November 15, 2018
For Sale- John Deere Tractor w/ Snowblower
The Town is selling their John Deere 401A tractor with snowblower for $2500 obo. Call Jim at 3065363097 for more information on the tractor.
September 13, 2018
Clean glass food and beverage containers can now be recycled into our blue bins
Council is considering changing our postal code, which has pros and cons. Currently our postal code is a Regina postal code (just in case you didn’t know), which can make it very difficult to find Grand Coulee, for deliveries and even applying for new services – just to list a few of the downfalls of not having our own unique postal code. However, if we were to apply to have our own postal code, it may be a burden to our rate payers. Residents would be required to update their passports, driver’s license, utility bills, etc….Council would like to know your thoughts on this- petition Canada Post for a unique postal code or leave as is. Feel free to email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to voice your opinion.
June 14, 2018- The Town of Grand Coulee invites tenders from qualified contractors for the following project at the Grand Coulee Office/Hall/Church, 102 Railway Ave, SK
May 24, 2018- 1:32pm FIRE BAN CANCELLED for the Town of Grand Coulee. Please use care and caution when having outdoor fires.
Town of Grand Coulee, May 8, 2018
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, a complete fire ban is in effect for the Town of Grand Coulee. This includes all fires that have the potential to create sparks including, but not limited to: controlled burns, fireworks, campfires/recreational fires, fire pits, fire rings, burning barrels and charcoal fires.
Allowed: propane and natural gas BBQ’s and CSA approved propane tables.
This ban will be in effect until further notice.
GARBAGE/RECYCLE 2018 COLLECTION CALENDAR
SEPTEMBER 21, 2017– FIRE BAN CANCELLED for the Town of Grand Coulee. Please use care and caution when having outdoor fires.
Town of Grand Coulee, September 13, 2017
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, a complete fire ban is in effect for the Town of Grand Coulee. This includes all fires that have the potential to create sparks including, but not limited to: controlled burns, fireworks, campfires/recreational fires, fire pits, fire rings, burning barrels and charcoal fires. Allowed: propane and natural gas BBQ’s and CSA approved propane tables. This ban will be in effect until further notice…. Please share with your neighbours.
ROAD MAINTENANCE SURVEY RESULTS
2017 Loraas Disposal Garbage and Recycle Pick up Schedule
2016 Municipal Election Results
- Walter Botkin- Mayor (Acclaimed)
- Kenton Emery- Councillor (Acclaimed)
- Timothy Eveleigh- Councillor (Acclaimed)
- Troy Kocur- Councillor (Acclaimed)
- Courtney Ridgway- Councillor (Acclaimed)
- Joel Bouvier- Councillor (Elected)
First meeting of Council is tonight, October 27 at 7:30pm.
Municipal Election 2016 Update
NOTICE OF ADVANCE POLL & POLL
Public notice is hereby given that an advanced poll and poll have been granted for the election of:
Councilor: Town of Grand Coulee
and that voting for the advance poll will take place between the hours of 6:00pm to 8:00pm on Wednesday, the 19th day of October, 2016.
Voting for the poll will take place between the hours of 9:00am to 8:00pm on Wednesday the 26th day of October, 2016 .
I will declare the results of the election at the Town office in Grand Coulee on the 27th day of October, 2016 at the hour of 11:00am
Polling Area No: 1
Polling Place: Grand Coulee Hall
Address: 102 Railway Ave
Dated at Grand Coulee this 6th day of October 2016.
Tobi Duck, Returning Officer
For more information regarding the Municipal Election, CLICK HERE to view the Election Guide for Saskatchewan Municipalities
The 2016 Election Candidates are as follows:
Number to be Elected: 1 (Vote Required)
– Joel Bouvier
– Wade McGillivray
– Doug Ramsay
– Terry Ross
– Ralph Stobbe
September 22, 2016
Notice of Abandonment of Poll
Whereas a poll is not required pursuant to The Local Government Elections Act for the office(s) of:
Mayor: Town of Grand Coulee
Councillor: Town of Grand Coulee
I hereby give public notice that no voting for the said office(s) will take place and that the following persons are elected by acclamation:
Mayor: Walter Botkin
Councillor: Troy Kocur, Timothy Eveleigh, Courtney Ridgway and Kenton Emery
Dated at Grand Coulee, this 22nd day of September, 2016
Tobi Duck, Returning Officer
(Subsection 78 of the Act)
NOTICE OF CALL FOR FURTHER NOMINATIONS
COUNCILLOR: Town of Grand Coulee – NUMBER TO BE ELECTED one (1)
The returning officer or nomination officer will receive nominations of candidates for the above office:
a) during normal office hours from September 22, 2016 until October 4, 2016 at 102 Railway Ave; and
b) on the 5th day October, 2016, from 9:00am until 4:00pm at 102 Railway Ave.
Nomination forms may be obtained at the following location: 102 Railway Ave.
Dated at Grand Coulee, SK, this 22th day of September, 2016.
September 6, 2016
NOTICE OF CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Public notice is hereby given that nominations of candidates for the office(s) of
MAYOR: Town of Grand
COUNCILLOR: Town of Grand Coulee – NUMBER TO BE ELECTED five (5)
will be received by the undersigned on the 21st day of September, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at
102 Railway Ave (Municipal Office)
during regular business hours from September 6, 2016 to September 20, 2016, inclusive at
102 Railway Ave (Municipal Office)
Nomination forms may be obtained at the following location: 102 Railway Ave (Municipal Office).
Dated this 6th day of September, 2016
Tobi Duck Returning Officer
May 24, 2016
The Village of Grand Coulee starting tomorrow, May 25, will be having water and sewer service brought into the lots north of the community sign. The south block of Centennial Dr. will be closed all day. Thursday, May 26 we are having water and sewer brought into the lots at the old skating rink/shack. Blair St. will be closed for the better part of the day. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
May 17, 2016
Please be advised that Loraas Disposal will not be picking up recycling today. They will be providing the service tomorrow, May 18th. Please have your bins available for emptying. They apologize for any inconvenience.
April 27, 2016
On behalf of the Grand Coulee Recreation Board:
1. Soccer starts this Sunday (May 1) at the Shack from 615-700 for all age groups. The MR2 Park committee will have a canteen running as well – Feel free to come down and watch and enjoy a treat – Soccer runs until June 26th!
2. Bingo Fundraiser for the MR2 is this Saturday (April 30) at the Church starting at 7 with games every half hour – come and go – canteen also available! Great for all ages! Prizes to be won and a 50/50!
3. Yoga classes for a summer session are now available.
4. Community Garage Sale Day will be Saturday June 4th from 9:00-4:00 – The Rec Board will cover the advertising again, all I need is your address, and we can cover the rest. Please let us know by May 20th if you are participating (email@example.com)
5. The MR2 Park Committee is looking for helpers on the weekend of May 27-28th for the park install – If you can help – please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to tell the committee your availability
6. RINK SHACK HELP – We have some jobs to accomplish over the next 2 weeks – if you can assist – Please contact Paul Moroz at email@example.com – This is what needs to be finished:
To do list for the next 2 weeks:
Silicon nail holes on trim. Paul has some silicon that will work.
Finish trim around doors and windows. Priority
Strapping for soffit: 1 x 4 is stacked against west wall. Priority
Doors jams need to be plumbed, shimmed and screwed. Priority
Garage man door to be fixed. Priority
2 x 4 framing for lattice around deck. Material is on site. May need to grade a bit first.
Railing and stairs. We have some material on site but Paul will order more. Not priority
Thank you – any questions please do not hesitate to reach out!
Grand Coulee Recreation Board
RR2 Site 200 Box 108
February 11, 2016
Bylaw 01-2016, Zoning Amendment Bylaw, for rezoning of the municipal reserve has been passed. It will be sent to the provincial government for approval.
A public meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 8, 2016 @ 6:30 PM for all residents interested in hearing more about the transition from village to town status. The meeting will take place in council chambers at 102 Railway Avenue.
February 10, 2016
Please note the following meetings will take place in the Municipal Council Chambers, located at 102 Railway Avenue. Residents are welcome to attend.
The Infrastructure Committee is meeting on February 17th @ 8:00 PM
The Finance Committee is meeting on Thursday, February 25th @ 8:00 PM
February 1, 2016
Please note that Bylaw #02-2016, Water and Sewer Rates, has been approved by the Saskatchewan Municipal Board. A copy of the bylaw is included in the Village Bylaw link on this website. Effective January 2016 billing, water rates have been increased to $24.50 per 1000 gallons, sewer rates to $7.00 per 1000 gallons and the basic monthly charge for water service has been increased to $20.00. The monthly infrastructure fees remains unchanged at $35.00.
December 18, 2015
Notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the Village of Grand Coulee for the year of 2016 has been prepared and is open to inspection in the office of the assessor from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm on the following days: Monday to Friday, December 18, 2015 to January 25, 2016. A bylaw pursuant to section 214 of The Municipalities Act has been passed and the assessment notices have been sent as required.
Any person who wishes to appeal against his or her assessment is required to file his or her notice of appeal, accompanied by a $50.00 appeal fee which will be returned if the appeal is successful, with: The Assessor, Village of Grand Coulee, Box 72, Site 200, Grand Coulee, SK S4P 2Z2, by the 25th day of January, 2016.
Dated this 18th day of December, 2015.
Tobi Duck, Assessor
December 3, 2015
- The Playground Committee is excited to tell you share with you that new playground equipment has arrived and will be set up in the spring.
- The Annual Grand Coulee Community Tradeshow is on Saturday, December 5, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM in the Stewart Nicks School Gym. Come out to get your Christmas shopping done and raise funds for the new park while you are doing it.
- The Canadian Pacific Christmas Train will be passing through Grand Coulee on Thursday, December 17th between 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM. Come on out and give the train a big Grand Coulee welcome.
- The Village Office will be closed at noon on December 24th and also will be closed on December 25th and January 1st.
November 5, 2015
- The 6th Annual Fowl Supper is SOLD OUT. Thank you for your support.
- Pense Remembrance Day Service will be held on Wednesday, November 11 at 10:40 a.m. at the Pense Town Hall.
- The Village is in the preliminary process of selling MR2 (next to the community sign). First reading has been given. Public Hearing for Sale of Dedicated Lands will be Tuesday, December 1 @ 7pm at the office.
- Once again, the Grand Coulee United Church is offering you the opportunity to purchase gift cards for both personal use and for Christmas gifts. Click on the link for the extensive list of gift cards available to you for purchase. You do not pay any more than the face value of the card which are useful for necessities like groceries and gasoline. And…you don’t even have to leave your house to shop for Christmas. When the cards arrive, they will be delivered to your door.Please take a look at the list, select which cards you are interested in purchasing, provide Lois Herback or Brenda Appleton with your completed order form along with cash or cheque made out to Grand Coulee United Church to cover the cost of the cards. Then sit back and relax. Your shopping is over.Lois can be reached at 306 757 7776 or Brenda at 306 359 6482 if you have any questions or would like to arrange your order pick up DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS NOVEMBER 29, 2015. Thanks everyone for your continued support of the Grand Coulee United Church.
The new Skating Shack has seen a lot of progress over the last couple of weeks. Check out the current and future plans for the area (Wilfred & Assiniboia Ave) Site Plan Design
Effective September 1, we are now allowed to accept E-transfers for water/sewer & tax bills
Office will be closed July 23,24 Aug 3 & 14-23.
Due to Sasktel server restrictions, I am not longer able to send out email blasts to residents of Grand Coulee. I will be using the new Village of Grand Coulee Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/villageofgrandcoulee ) to provide public notices for community events, municipal events and emergencies.
Thank you SGI CANADA and LS NICKS INSURANCE for your gracious donation to the Rec Board
A big SHOUT OUT to the following companies who made donations towards the purchase of playground equipment at the new Grand Coulee Park:
DL SCHWARTZ CONSTRUCTION- $1000
March 10, 2015
A huge thank you goes out to Enbridge for graciously donating $10,000 towards the Grand Coulee Volunteer Fire Department. Below is a picture of Enbridge presenting the Grand Coulee Volunteer Fire Department with the cheque on March 6, 2015!
March 9, 2015
The Village Office will be closed on April 3, 2015 for Good Friday.
February 12, 2015
Tax Enforcement List will be advertised in the Leader Post on February 13, 2015. Notice is hereby given under The Tax Enforcement Act that unless the arrears and costs appearing opposite the land and title number described in the following list are fully paid before the 17th day of April, 2015, an interest based on a tax lien will be registered against the land.
2015 Tax Enforcement List
February 6, 2015
Notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the Village of Grand Coulee for the year of 2015 has been prepared and is open to inspection in the office of the assessor from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm on the following days: Monday to Friday, February 6 to March 12, 2015. A bylaw pursuant to section 214 of The Municipalities Act has been passed and the assessment notices have been sent as required.
Any person who wishes to appeal against his or her assessment is required to file his or her notice of appeal, accompanied by a $50.00 appeal fee which will be returned if the appeal is successful, with: The Assessor, Village of Grand Coulee, Box 72, Site 200, Grand Coulee, SK S4P 2Z2, by the 12th day of March, 2015.
Dated this 6th day of February, 2015.
Tobi Duck, Assessor
- The regular scheduled council meeting on February 3 has been postponed till Tuesday, February 10, 2015 @ 7:30pm.
January 21, 2015
- The 2015 Recycling Calendar is provided in the link.
November 27, 2014
- The Community Carol Night will be held in the Community Hall on Sunday, December 21st at 6:00 p.m. with social time following. Please take some time out of this busy season to come enjoy some Christmas music and share some festive baking over a cup of hot chocolate while you visit your neighbors.
- The Christmas Eve Service will be held in the Grand Coulee United Church on Wednesday, December 24th at 7:00 p.m., everyone is welcome to attend!
November 12, 2014
- Grand Coulee Christmas Trade Show and Open House will be held November 15, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Come out to the Village Office & Hall to support the Christmas Trade Show and enjoy some coffee and donuts in the Village’s council chambers!
November 4, 2014
- Grand Coulee United Church’s 5th Annual Fall Supper tickets are sold out.
October 28, 2014
- Pense Remembrance Day Service will be held on Tuesday, November 11 at 10:40 a.m. at the Pense Town Hall.
October 21, 2014
- Halloween BBQ will be held on Friday October 31st at 5:30 p.m. at the Shack. For more information click on the link Halloween BBQ
- Stewart Nicks School’s Public Health Nurse will be coming and administering flu shots to any community member or student in the morning of Tuesday, October 28th at the school. If you would like your child to receive a flu shot, please fill in the consent form link below and send it with our child to school that day. Also please email Louisa if you plan on receiving a flu shot at the Stewart Nicks School at Louisa.firstname.lastname@example.org. She needs to know exact numbers.
There is also a Flu Clinic in Pense on Tuesday, October 28th from
3:30 – 6:45 p.m. at the Town Hall. It is by appointment, but drop-ins are welcome.
Flu Shot Consent Form Link
Grand Coulee Recreation Board Presents: Creative Nights!
Sunday October 26: Pumpkin Carving and Seed Roasting
Sunday November 2: Canvas Painting
Sunday November 16: Dangle Bracelets
Friday November 21: Funkadelic Friday – Tie Die!
Sunday November 23: Pokémon and Minecraft Drawing & Painting
Sunday November 30: Scapbook Collaging
For more information and to sign up your children for these events
please click on the link Creative Nights
October 9, 2014
- MR2 & Rec Board Information Night will be held on Thursday, October 16th at 7:30 p.m. at the Village office.
- Fall Clean-up will be held on October 17th to 16th. Garbage bins will be brought in to help people with fall clean-up. There will be two garbage bins in front of the Village shop and another will be located by the mailboxes. Please be considerate when using the bins.
- Grand Coulee United Church’s 5th Annual Fall Supper will be on Sunday, November 9, 2014. There will be two seating’s; one will be at 5:00 p.m. and another at 6:15 p.m. Tickets are sold in advance. Please contact Tobi at 306-352-8694 or email email@example.com or Lois at 306-757-7776 for tickets. Age 9 – Adults will be $15.00; Age 5 – 8 $5.00; and children 4 & under will be free.
October 31st will be the last day to receive a 4% discount on your municipal portion of the 2014 property taxes. November and December there will be no discount. 2014 is the last year that a discount will be given on property taxes.
September 23, 2014
- Prairie Valley Bussing Concerns www.leaderpost.com/touch/story.html?id=10226284
- Riders vs. Eskimos Viewing at the shack area on Friday, September 26th at 8:00 p.m. A canteen will be open, bring you lawn chair and come watch the game by the bonfire on a projector. There will also be a donation box if you choose to bring a couple of extra dollars to support two of our local Olympic gymnasts!
September 18, 2014
- Grand Coulee Christmas Trade Show will be November 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Grand Coulee Community Hall. There will be raffle draws and all proceeds go to the Recreation Board’s new Shack. Come out and check out all the small businesses Grand Coulee has to offer and get some Christmas shopping done early!
- Check out the Grand Coulee Moms Facebook page! www.facebook.com/groups/1551664898390029/
September 11, 2014
- Grand Coulee United Church Services will resume Sunday, September 21st at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Church services will now continuously be every Sunday at 11:00 p.m.
The Community Hall is now accepting rentals! If you are interested in booking the Community Hall for your event, please call the Village office at 306-352-8694 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
September 4, 2014
- Tae Kwon-Do Classes will be starting Monday, September 8th. Cost will be $50 (session is September to December).
Beginner Class: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Advanced Class: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Boot camp Classes will be starting Monday, September 8th. Cost will be $45 for twice a week or $25 for once a week (session is September to December). Classes will be Monday nights from 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 8:45 – 9:45 a.m. There will also be a class this Saturday, September 6th at 8:45 a.m. outside the school.
- A Senior`s Yoga class will be held every Tuesday starting September 23 at 2:30 p.m. and finishing at 3:45 p.m. at the town hall.
June 2, 2014
- The Spring Clean up will be the weekend of June 6. Garbage bins will be brought in on the Friday and removed on Monday. Residents are encouraged to use the extra bins to help cleanup their yards and homes.
- Community Garage Sale is on Saturday, June 7. For more information email email@example.com
May 6, 2014
Tonight’s regular council will once again be taking place at the Village office- 476 Railway Ave @ 7:30 pm.
March 31, 2014
Due to the renovations taking place at the church, the regular council meeting on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 will take place at the Village office- 476 Railway Ave. @ 7:30pm.
March 20, 2014
The recycling pick up dates will be changing. The next pick-up will be Tuesday, March 25 and every 4 weeks from there. Please ensure your bins are out by 7am the day to make sure you are not missed.
You are responsible for your garbage and recycling bins. Once pick-up is finished, please bring your carts back from the road. Any damage from leaving your bins out will be at your cost.
February 28, 2014
Notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the Village of Grand Coulee for the year of 2014 has been prepared and is open to inspection in the office of the assessor from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm on the following days: Monday to Friday, February 28 to March 31, 2014. A bylaw pursuant to section 214 of The Municipalities Act has been passed and the assessment notices have been sent as required.
Any person who wishes to appeal against his or her assessment is required to file his or her notice of appeal, accompanied by a $50.00 appeal fee which will be returned if the appeal is successful, with: The Assessor, Village of Grand Coulee, Box 72, Site 200, Grand Coulee, SK S4P 2Z2, by the 31st day of March, 2014.
Dated this 28th day of February, 2014.
Tobi Duck, Assessor
February 18, 2014
- Office will be closed February 21-25
- Tax Enforcement List was advertised in the Leader Post on February 14. Notice was hereby given under The Tax Enforcement Act that unless the arrears and costs appearing opposite the land and title number described in the following list are fully paid before the 16th day of April, 2014, an interest based on a tax lien will be registered against the land.
December 19, 2013
- The office will be closed December 23-26 and January 1.
November 20, 2013
- On behalf of the Grand Coulee United Church:
“We would like to thank the community for your support and help with our November Fowl Supper. It is through your generosity that we were able to donate $1000 from the supper proceeds to the Red Cross for the Typhoon Haiyan Disaster Relief Fund to assist the victims of this terrible tragedy. The Government of Canada has committed to match these funds. We are so fortunate to live in Canada and to be part of such a caring community. Thank you again”
October 24, 2013
- Forced main lift station will be turned off today
October 10, 2013
- Houses that are on the forced main sewer system will be cut off the week of October 14.
- Extra garbage weekend is October 11-14.
- October 31 is the last day to receive a 4% discount on your municipal portion of property taxes. Taxes are due December 31, 2013.
September 12, 2013
- The deadline to have your septic sewer converted is fast approaching (September 30, 2013). If you have any questions and/or concers, please do not hesitate to contact the Village office. Any house not switching over to the new system will have their sewer capped at the property line to prevent from discharging into the forced main system.
- September 30 is also the last date to receive a 5% on your 2013 municipal taxes. Any amount paid on or before the 30th will receive the discount.
July 31, 2013
- Railway Ave (the main road coming into town) will be closed temporarily tomorrow, Thursday August 1, between the hours of 7am and 9am at the intersection of Railway and Centennial. Please take Railway west out of town in the morning.
June 17, 2013
- Jim Pratt will be receiving the Saskatchewan Protective Services Medal on June 21st from the Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan for 25 years of service with the Volunteer Fire Department. Congratulations Jim!!!!
- The 2012 Annual Waterworks Information was posted under Waterworks Information.
- Taxes were mailed out on Friday, June 14. If you did not receive a copy please contact the office. Taxes are due December 31. A 5% discount will be given on the municipal portion only till the end of September, and 4% till the end of October.
- Bylaw enforcement of Nuisance Properties and vehicles parked on public property will most likely start the week of June 24. If you have any questions regarding any of these bylaws please contact the office.
- The office will be closed from June 20-21, and July 1.
May 28, 2013
- There will be an extra garbage day this weekend (May 31-June 2). 3 bins will be brought in; 2 in front of the Village office and 1 by the mailboxes.
- The Mayor called a special council meeting to discuss and pass the 2013 budget on May 30 @ 7:30pm at Village office.
- Community Garage sale on Saturday, June 1
- At the regular council meeting in May council passed the following resolution:That the forced main sewer lines and lift station be officially decommissioned as of September 30, 2013. Furthermore, the Administrator send registered mail to all homeowners who are currently on this system to make them aware of the deadline. All homeowners who are currently on this system are strongly being encouraged to find a contractor of their choice to get tied into the new sewer system. If you have not paid the tie in fee, it is now $4500. Tying into the new sewer system is not mandatory, however as stated in the resolution, the forced main (septic) system will be decommissioned as of September 30, 2013 and it will be capped off at every property that is still on the system. This will leave you using your septic tank as a holding tank. Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email.
- Notice of Abandonment of Poll
- Assessment Roll for the year 2013 is now open to inspection in the office of the assessor from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm Monday to Friday, till April 12, 2013. Any person who wishes to appeal against his or her assessment is required to file his or her notice of appeal with : The Assessor, Village of Grand Coulee, Box 72, Site 200, Grand Coulee, SK. S4P 2Z2 by the 12th day of April, 2013. SAMA information pamphlet
- 2013 Tax Enforcement List
- Call for Nominations January 28-February 13, 2013
- The Village has now converted to single stream recycling, with the recycling to be picked up every four weeks. At the regular council meeting in March 2013, council will reevaluate to see if the Village requires more frequent pickups. If you require an additional recycling and/or garbage bin, please contact the office and one will be provided to you at an additional cost.
- A By-Election to fill the spot for the 5th council member has been set for the 3rd Wednesday in March, 2013 (March 20th).
- At the November 6, 2012 council meeting, council passed the following resolution: That the Administrator inform the homeowners in Phase 2 of the sanitary sewer upgrade (Burton St, Fairfax St., Harvest and Rider Bay, Saskatchewan and Railway Ave) that the deadline to pay the tie-in fee at the price of $3750 is December 15, 2012; Furthermore, after that date, the tie-in fee will be $4500 as per resolution #2- August 15, 2011.
- Declaration of Results for the 2012 Elections
- At the October 2, 2012 council meeting, council passed the following resolution: That the Administrator inform the homeowners in Phase 1 of the sanitary sewer upgrade (Broadway St, Assiniboia Ave, Blair St, Wilfred St and English Bay) that the deadline to pay the tie-in fee at the price of $3750 is October 31, 2012; Furthermore, after that date, the tie-in fee will be $4500 as per resolution #2- August 15, 2011.